Arya Samaj Mandir In Moradabad
Welcome to the world of Arya Samaj Mandir in Moradabad representing social reforms and serenity and the highest life principles inspired by the Great Vedas and the preaching of Sage Dayanand Saraswati. Arya Samaj, Moradabad is convened to celebrate life in its most practical form and make life easy for everyone concerned in the surroundings. We at the Mandir carry out many tasks beneficial to people in general and Arya Samajis in particular but for the overall good of teeming millions.
We follow the path shown by Swami Dayanand Saraswati to the fullest and invite more people to join the movement by performing ceremonies and rituals pertinent to Hinduism. All our rituals are carried out according to the Vedic principles and within the framework of Hindu Religious practices. Arya Samaj discourages idol worship and opt for worshipping one god and its five elements namely fire, water, earth, sky and wind. We implement what we follow and preach and the our socially reformist Arya Samaj weddings are the most lauded social service that we have been able to give to humanity. The marriage ceremonies held in our Arya Samaj is recognized by the Indian Government and the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 hence is valid proof of marriage between a male and female citizen of India.
Unique features of Arya Samaj Wedding
- Weddings are without pomp and show but held under auspicious environment incurring bare minimum expenses
- The economical nature of our weddings make them suitable for people of different economic status
- Inter-caste and Inter-Religion marriages are encouraged and performed
- The event needs just two adult witnesses to endorse the marriage
- Marriage certificate by Arya Samaj Mandir Moradabad is valid in the court of law
- Arya Samaj marriage certificate will quicken the process of Marriage Registration in the court
- Same day marriage certificate to the couple
- Needs minimum formalities in legality and fundamentals
- Lowest fee structure with no hidden costs or fee
- Enables conversion of bride or groom to Hindu faith according to Indian Laws
The entire wedding ceremony is conducted and concluded with minimum amount of efforts, material and expense by learned and experienced Vedacharyas or Pandits under the ambience of Arya Samaj Mandir or within the prescribed space and location by the couple.
It also requires minimum legal requirements to conduct the marriage and here are the proofs and documents you need to provide when you register with us.
- Birth certificate of both the bride and groom would be. Legal age for bride is 18 and for bridegroom it is 21.
- Original copy of the oath certificate or affidavit before a oath Magistrate detailing the personal information like date of birth, nationality and marital status
- 2 passport size photos of both bride and groom
- 2 adult witnesses for endorsing the marriage and signing the marriage certificate
- Need to complete all legal formalities before the marriage ceremony
Couples are permitted to bring basic essentials like garland and other things and the entire ceremony is performed with full rituals prescribed in the Vedas and in the presence of the five elements. You need to apply in advance either online or in person so we make the preparations in the right perspective.