Arya Samaj Mandir In Amroha MP
Arya Samaj Mandir in Amroha is found on the principles of Swami Dayananad Saraswati and his interpretation of the Vedic understandings and values. Swami Dayanand is the founder of Arya Samaj and his belief on the infallible authority of Vedas are upheld by consequent Arya Samaji society established in Indian and around the world since then. We at Arya Samaj society Amroha strictly follow the beliefs of the Swami and accordingly conduct religious ceremonies and social reforms. Among the many services we provide to the society as a whole are Arya Samaj Weddings and other ceremonies and rituals such as
- Naam Karan/Anna Prashan – Naming ceremony/First Grain
- Mundan/Upanayan – Tonsuring/Holy Thread
- Grih Pravesh – House Warming
- Shuddi karan – Conversion to Vedic Dharma
- Havan/Bhajan – Yajna for all occasions and Prayers
- Antyeshti – Funeral Rites
All the above ceremonies and rituals are carried out by qualified Arya Samaji Priests/Pandits and are either conducted under the roof of the sacred Arya Samaji Mandhir or at the location preferred by the individual parties. Marriage Ceremonies under Arya Samaj rules are simplest of form and are relatively inexpensive.
We, Arya Samaj Mandhir, Amroha are authorized and certified to conduct Hindu Arya Samaji Weddings according to the vedic rites and we carry it out without pomp and show but comprehensive within the framework of Arya Samaji principles. Arya Samaj Wedding is approved and accepted by the laws of Indian Constitution hence can prove to be a valid proof of wedding. The couple can be from Hindu and other communities but marriages are conducted under Hindu Marriage Act and with the chanting of Vedic Mantras. If the bride or bridegroom belongs to any other community than Hindu, then the person in question will be converted to Arya Samaji Dharam or Hindu Dharam before the occasion is solemnized. This is done legally and with the consent of the person concerned.
If you are willing to wed under the aegis of Arya Samaj umbrella, you shall require applying to the concerned administrators of the Arya Samaj Mandir Amroa in writing. You will require the following documents/credentials for the wedding ceremony:
- It is statutory for the bride to be of 18 years of age and the groom to be 21 at the time of marriage. With this regard the couple shall require to produce valid birth certificate of both
- Affidavit proclaiming the truthfulness of the data of birth, nationality, marital status and other personal information
- 2 sets of passport size photographs of bride and the groom
- Shall require to bring two adults to stand witness of the event and sign the marriage document
- Few things required for bride and bridegroom associated with the wedding, ex: garlands, Sindhoor etc
Marriage certificate issued by the Arya Samaj Mandhir is valid under Hind Marriage Act and will stand as a authentic legal document in any court of law in India. The certificate will also help couples to apply and register their marriage in the record of Indian courts.